Denise, Antwann, and Amani

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing Denise, Antwann, and Amani. I met Denise through work, and she quickly made an impression on me. She always seems to have a smile on her face and something nice to say. She needed family pictures, and I was happy to oblige! Antwann was very good at getting Amani to laugh for some of the pictures. She's definitely daddy's little girl! Amani is a beautiful baby, and I look forward to attending her first birthday party next month!







I love this shot below where Amani looks like she just heard the funniest joke ever told.








What a gorgeous smile!






I just love the faces babies make. Babies are by far my favorite subject. (Besides my daughter, of course!)











Amani gives herself a well-deserved hand for such a great photo session!





Comments

Popular Posts