Father and Daughter Goof-Around-a-Thon

A couple of weeks ago, my daughter took part in a mock wedding ceremony put together by my friend, Dr. Melvina Roy. She teaches classes for Freedom Bible College, Noel Ministries, and she wanted to use the cereomony to illustrate the key parts of a wedding ceremony to her students. I do not have the pictures from the cereomony itself, as I have not received permission from the mother of the "groom" to post his pictures on my blog. I meant to ask her, but she left before it came up. So the pictures may still appear on my blog, but not as of right now. (I always ask a parent's permission before placing their child on the web!) But afterward, since we were all dressed to the nines, I decided to take some pictures before going home for the afternoon.





We were having fun in front of this church in the city until we realized we were obvious targets for people to come up and ask us for change. Because we look so rich, I guess!
So we took the bus back home and to the church closer to us, Govans Presbyterian. They have an excellent flea market every year, and I've used their grounds for pictures numerous times. I hope they don't mind!













There is a slideshow with more images beneath this post.

Comments

Popular Posts