Winter in Sidney, NY

These were taken on the same Saturday, once on my lunchbreak from work, and later when I got out of work. I've been wanting to photograph that clock tower for a while now, but all those power lines kept me at bay. Finally, I just gave in and decided photoshop would have to get rid of all those wires for me! So here is my Before...

And my After. I know it's not perfect, but it'll do! I'm notoriously impatient when it comes to using the clone tool in photoshop!




When I left Glad Tidings at about 5:30 PM, I saw this gorgeous light in the sky. After many previous instances in the past of running home to grab my camera only to have the light change by the time I got back, I didn't hold out much hope of getting the shots I wanted. But I still ran home and was very happy to be proven wrong, if not a little short of breath!







These close-ups were actually illuminated by a parking lot light. The beautiful light in the sky only lasted about 5 minutes after I grabbed my camera, but I was still able to utilize the artificial parking lot lights! Oh yeah, all of these tree shots were taken in the parking lot next to my house!

Comments

Popular Posts