Ireland's Baby-Blessing Ceremony

I had the pleasure last month of photographing little Ireland's blessing ceremony. A tradition in Jeremiah's family, the ceremony took place on his parents' property and it couldn't have been more beautiful! Heidi and Jeremiah planned an amazing weekend for friends and family that included Brooks BBQ, camping, fireworks, (and awesome little parachute men for the kids to catch!) a hayride, and even a visit to a nearby farm to feed the goats and look for chicken eggs! Everybody had a great time and I was so happy to be a part of such a big day! I thank the whole family for making me welcome and feeding me a fantastic lunch. You can tell that Ireland is so happy and loved, and if her smile doesn't make your heart melt, I don't know what will!






Such a happy girl, getting dressed for the special occasion!


This picture makes me smile every time!
 

















                                       Could there be a better backdrop for the day?









                                                                   Beautiful family!











                                         I'm glad you had such a happy day, Ireland!

Comments

Popular Posts