Small-Biz Shopping for Christmas

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to shop at small businesses. This post is not to get political, preachy, or anything else--I simply wanted to give credit to some of my favorite local stores. I wasn't able to get every gift I wanted to get at a small business, and I wasn't able to shop in every store I wanted to either. There's only so many gifts I can buy every year! But here are some of the gifts I did purchase, with links to the stores I got them at. I'll also list some of my favorite places that didn't get featured at the end!

 Ornament and coffee mug from J & M Trophies, Engraving and Specialty Gifts in Sidney, NY.




Necklace from Beads of a Feather, Sidney NY.



 Wine bottle candle holder purchased at F.E. Murray Antiques, Sidney, NY.



 Zombie hats, RB Artistry.


Goat's milk soap from Jada Hill Farm, Deposit, NY.



 Cat treats and toys from Houndstooth Bakery, Sidney, NY.

Online Store





Rainbow's End, Consignment and Gift Shop, Sidney, NY

Muse, Unadilla,NY


McDowell & Walker, Sidney, NY


Sorry if I missed anyone!



Comments

Popular Posts