Patrick + Tiffany

I knew when I met these two that we would have a great time working together. I was struck by how organized Tiffany was--she had a plan and every detail was just perfect! And Patrick? He says he knew I was the person he wanted to work with when I wore my Converse All Stars to our first consultation, so he definitely won me over! A week before the wedding, we met up again to explore photo ideas in Neawha Park. What we didn't know was that the Susquehanna Balloon Festival was going to be occurring the same day as their wedding.  So although things didn't go according to plan, we still made it work and we moved to the other end of the park! Their ceremony was at the Foothills Performing Art Center, and with the beautiful light glowing behind them, Patrick and Tiffany became husband and wife. You could really see the love and joy radiating from them, and they shared a very beautiful first dance that had me shedding a tear (or two!) Later on, Patrick impressed me with his skills on the dance floor during the reception. All in all, it was a fantastic day, and everyone had a good time! Congratulations, Tiffany and Patrick! 

Second Photographer: Felix Serafini

Wedding walkie-talkies...how cool is that?!?





Tiffany gets in one more conversation with her soon-to-be husband before the big moment.

























































































































Dress: David's Bridal
Tuxedo: Men's Wearhouse 
Cupcakes: NoRA Cupcake Company
Flowers: Lifescapes Florist
Venue: Foothills Performing Arts Center
Wedding Planner: Celebration Creations
Caterer: Bella Michael's Restaurant
Limousine: Premiere Transportation
DJ: Hector Riter Hectic Sounds

Comments

Popular Posts