Amanda + Austin

On the day of the first shoot I had scheduled with Amanda and Austin, it was sunny and beautiful until it was time for photos; then it rained. A couple of weeks later when we rescheduled, we had some wind and cloudy skies, but no rain! So off we went to Otsiningo Park in Binghamton to walk along the trails and see what kind of scenery we could find for engagement photos. As it turns out, there was plenty to work with, and Amanda and Austin were game for whatever! I'm glad I asked Amanda to bring a blanket--I wasn't sure if we would need one for a photo shoot in June, but it was chilly enough to make sense and the pictures with it turned out super cute! I'm looking forward to working with them next year when the get married at the Chenango Valley State Park.




























One of my favorite moments was when I asked them to dance, and Amanda started doing ring-around-the-rosy with Austin and hopping around; I couldn't stop laughing!
















Comments

Popular Posts