Leah, Dillon, and Aubree

I had the pleasure of working with these three a couple of weeks ago at Keith Clark Park. We had a fun evening walking the trails, finding rocks from the Chenango County Rocks! movement, and playing with chalk, finger puppets and bubbles. We even stopped to smell the flowers for a bit! I had fun working with Leah and Dillon, and Aubree is such a sweet, adorable, and sassy little girl. She cracked me up when she informed me when the shoot was over, and that was that! But she gave me plenty of smiles and humored all of my posing ideas up until that moment arrived. I'm glad I got to work with you guys! I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!




Aubree was an expert at finding and relocating the painted Chenango County rocks.







A sweet moment with Dad.






And a sweet moment with Leah!









Seriously; what a cute little girl!




Cute and adventurous!



Gotta fix the hair...







Time to play!







Comments

Popular Posts