Fred + Marie

I had an amazing, busy wedding season last year, so it seemed fitting that it would end with Marie and Fred's small intimate ceremony in Harpursville. With their three children and immediate family present, Fred and Marie exchanged their vows on this chilly day next to the lake on family property. Everybody was so nice and grateful that I would come out in the snow to document this moment. It is my job, but I actually like winter weddings and wish that I got more every year! I loved Marie's long, flowing dress that seemed to meld into the snow, accented with that bright red ribbon for a splash of color. We had the opportunity to roam around after the ceremony and explore the winter wonderland this November day had to offer. It may not have been a full wedding day for me, but I'll never forget how quickly I got to know everybody and how much fun we had working together. Congratulations, Fred and Marie!











































Comments

Popular Posts