The LoveTones

I've had the chance to work with William Nicholson more than once, and it's always a pleasure. An incredibly talented musician, I've always leapt at the chance to photograph him when the occasion arose. That's why I was happy to get his phone call in January when he needed new promotional photos for his latest musical venture, The LoveTones. The LoveTones is a duo formed by William Nicholson and Caitlin Moriarty. They are based in Central New York and feature accompaniment and often other guest artists. Not only was it great to work with William again, but I really enjoyed getting to know Caitlin, and before everything happened with the quarantine I was looking forward to catching them live! Unfortunately, I will have to wait for that chance, but in the meantime, you can see some Facebook live vidoes on The LoveTones facebook page.  Stay safe everyone, and remember to support your local musicians! 





















Comments

Popular Posts