May Newborn Session

I was so happy when this couple contacted me to do their photos; I photographed their wedding about 8 years ago and they're welcoming their first baby, a beautiful little boy, to their family. When I do portrait sessions, I like to mix in some lifestyle photos along with the more traditional shots. It's so important to catch your interactions together with your little ones; one day they won't be so little and you'll be able to look back at the times you changed their little outfits and and wiped their eye-boogies and sang silly songs to them to make them happy! There's nothing like the actual look of love parents give to their new babies when they're not just posing for a photo! I'm so lucky I get to capture these moments for people. It wasn't so long ago I was doing this for my own baby, who is now 24! So cherish these years. They do go by fast! 



































Comments

Popular Posts