Senator Sessions--February 13th, 2009

In Februray, I had the opportunity to photograph the fundraising concert event, The Senator Sessions, at the Senator Theater. I was not able to attend for every single band or artist that performed that weekend, but I have included some of my favorite shots from the acts I was able to see. I have been visiting the Senator since I moved to Baltimore in 2001 and have gotten to know some of the wonderful people who work there. Unfortunately, the Senator is still under the threat of being auctioned off in the next few weeks due to the financial issues that have been plaguing it for years. For more information about the history and plight of the Senator, or to find out what you can do to help, you can follow the link below.

http://thesenatorcommunitytrust.org/default.aspx
















Nathan Bell
























Jana Hunter































Wye Oak





































The John Hardy Boys































Comments

Popular Posts