Mother's Day!

I had an awesome Mother's Day this year! The day started out with an excellent breakfast of eggs, toast, and homemade blueberry pancakes, which Jake and Felix made. We then headed off to the Baltimore Museum of Art. We checked out the sculpture garden first, which was beautiful, and full of other families enjoying the nice weather. After we had our fill of art, we decided to fill our stomachs, so we went to the Paper Moon Diner. If you've never been to Paper Moon, you should definately check it out-- it's one of the most unique dining establishments in Baltimore! After that, we went home to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. We watched Felix ride her bike, which she just recently learned how to do, so she's very proud of herself!


When Jake and Felix get together for a picture, I can never get a serious face!


Jake and Felix play with a jumping spider.




This little guy jumped into our shot. He was so adorable I had to let him stay in the picture!





























This mannequin near the restrooms creeped out my daughter. It creeped me out a bit too, to be honest!


I love this shot of Jake.


I guess Jake didn't get enough art at the BMA, because he made this lovely onion sculpture.



















My mother's day gift from Felix.


Comments

Popular Posts