ALERT!!!! New Backdrop!!!

I finally took the step and purchased a backdrop. I feel I need to thank all of my clients, who have given me the confidence in myself and photographic abilities, and who trusted me enough to let me take portraits of them and their families, to make me feel that this was a worthy and necessary expenditure. What's next? Maybe I'll raise my prices! (Just kidding!) Of course, I needed to take it for a test spin, and my husband, Jake was the first willing guinea pig. What was supposed to be just a couple of shots turned into father and daughter portraits, which I am in love with. Jake and Felix are so easy to photograph; they are just so silly, and so much fun, and I rarely have to tell them what to do. They just act like themselves, and I photograph it; it's that simple!























Comments

Popular Posts