Around The House

I so rarely take time to capture the little moments around the house anymore, which is ironic since those moments after the birth of my daughter 11 years ago were what led me to become a photographer in the first place. But when I saw father and daughter working on a friendship bracelet together, I realized I would have been a sorry excuse for a photographer if I didn't capture it.




And then I decided Jojo would be a nice subject. He did not agree, however, and looked quite irritated most of the time.



But you can tell he really loves Felix. She is his favorite human, as far as I can tell. I tried to get a nice picture of Jojo's sister, Samantha, but she is quite an elusive cat when the camera is around.

The only time Mojo willingly gets his picture taken is when he notices Jojo getting his picture taken. His natural reluctance to face the camera flash disappears when he sees the cat getting all the attention, and then he is a quite willing subject.

Comments

Popular Posts