Paw Approved!

Earlier this month, I took some photographs for Mary Ferguson, the owner and operator of Paw Approved Pet Sitting Services. She wanted me to take pictures of her team of dog walkers and their pets to put on her website. Mary suggested Rebel's Dog Park in Harford County (http://www.harfordshelter.org/dogpark/ ) because it was a nice outdoor setting, but fenced in so we didn't have to worry about any of the dogs running away! It was a beautiful day, and the dogs had a great time romping around the park in between shots! If you'd like to learn more about Paw Approved services, you can visit http://pawapproved.net/ .


Kary and Scout



Danielle and Tiara



Janice and Bear



Mary with Talon and Kylie



Judy was not able to bring her dog, Pepper, but she borrowed Scout, and then this very friendly Golden Retriever. I do not know his name, but he was a sweetheart!

Beth and Charlotte

Beth, Charlotte, and Seren.
Patty and Seren

Patty and Charlotte



Talon is a great jumper!

The dogs found out that Kary had hot dogs.

Talon speaks for a treat.
Kylie smiles for the camera!

High five!

Bear rolls over.

I don't know who this dog was, but he was beautiful!

I know this shot is out of focus, but it's so funny I had to include it!

A nice shot of the group.

And a fun shot of the group!

The dogwalkers in action!

I met Nala at the park. I believe she is a client of Paw Approved. She is a beautiful dog, and so sweet! I love mastiffs!



Nala and Scout look like they're sharing a secret.



Comments

Popular Posts