Tamorah Steve and Quinton

Tamorah, Steve and Quinton are a photographer's dream family! They are incredibly sweet, friendly, photogenic, and willing to take direction as well as contributing ideas of their own. I had so much fun photographing them, and I hope I have many more opportunities to photograph them in the future! I was so happy that they wanted to do pictures outside as well as inside, and I think we may have lucked out and caught the last nice day in October to do outdoor portraits!




What a sweet little smile! He looks so comfy!







I wanted to get at least one shot with some colorful autumn leaves!





















Baby feet are so precious!
This shot with the rings was one of Tamorah's ideas. I'd seen it done before, but didn't think to include it until she mentioned it. I'll have to make it a regular shot from now on!




I'm pretty sure this is one of those pictures his parents will pull out to show his girlfriend before the prom. Sorry, Quinton!

Comments

Popular Posts