Christmas Eve/Day

My daughter did all of the Christmas decorating this year, (besides the tree, which we all worked on) with a little help from bendaroos! You really can do almost anything with them!
She put together this little set up with the bear to make it look like he was decorating the tree. I find it absolutely adorable!
This is Mojo, giving the cookies-in-progress an interested sniff.


Jake observes the cookie glaze.


One of my gifts from Jake this year was a macro adapter ring for my 50mm lens. It attaches to the front of my lens, and I hook it up to my camera and it allows me to shoot through my lens backward. It's quite interesting, and now I can photograph small things larger than life! I really wanted it so I can photograph bugs, but now I have to wait until after winter when the bugs come back. Until then, I've been messing around photographing things around the house. This is a shot of one of my other gifts...a necklace also from Jake!



Below is a slideshow with more of my favorites!

Comments

Popular Posts