12 Things I Like About Our New Home

While moving into a new place is always a little stressful, we always seem to luck out and end up in a really cool place. Our last home was no exception, and neither is our new one. Our new place has some fun qualities that I absolutely love and can't keep from photographing.


1. This awesome window in the attic.
2. Window above the kitchen sink. It's always so nice to have something to look out of when you're doing dishes!

3. Actual skeleton key that opens the front door.
4. And check this out...this is our doorbell.

You turn this little knob, and it rings the bell.

5. Which brings me to number 5...screen doors. We have 3 screen doors for the pets to stick their noses out of.

6. Glass doorknobs. These remind me of my great-grandmother's house.

7. Wide staircases. It was so easy to move stuff upstairs, and the landing is so big, we can fit one of my bookshelves on it!


8. This is one of the coolest railings ever. And it allowed me to get creative when I ran out of room on my bookshelves.


9. Rose trellises.



10. Blue jays. Lots and lots of bluejays.





11. This amazing light above the stairway. I couldn't stop photographing it.
12. And lastly, one more stained glass window, this one in the living room.

Comments

Popular Posts