Patrick and Erin

In 2009, I assisted the wonderful photographer Jocelyn Mathewes of Studio Mathewes in Maryland. Why am I posting this now, you may ask? Because 1. I never posted it in the first place, and 2. I have my first NY wedding coming up in June and I'm getting excited about it and decided to put these up in anticipation. Weddings are always a fun event for a photographer, and I wanted to share the joy I have in documenting these special days for people. It always starts with the getting ready shots...




And then to the actual ceremony itself...




And then there are always the special moments that you catch throughout the day.



On to the reception...
First dance.


Cake cutting...




And of course, all of the fun moments on the dance floor!





And as usual I have a slideshow with more of my faves!

Comments

Popular Posts