Guess what? It's Spring!


As you can see, Felix and I went to Keith Clark Park for a Spring photo shoot. What better time is there? Well, besides Fall, but that's not the point!



This is one of my favorite shots, with Felix by the river. The lighting was just gorgeous there.






I love that my girly girl still isn't afraid to take off her shoes and play in the mud in search of bugs and small animals.



And one of my favorite things about photo shoots with my daughter is the chance to capture her being herself and goofing around a bit. I laughed out loud quite a few times at her antics!






And I also got to take in the peaceful scenes of nature in the park.




(Obligatory slideshow)


Once we got home, the photo session took a different turn because Felix wanted to take pictures with her bass. (The guitar, not the fish.) So she put on her rock star face and posed for a few more shots.



Comments

Popular Posts