Paw Approved...2.0!

On my Baltimore trip in June, I had the pleasure of photographing the staff of Paw Approved Pet Services again. Paw Approved is run by Mary Ferguson, who is friendly and fun and provides a much needed service for busy pet owners! Here are some of the staff with their pets.







Random cute dog shot.

Mary and Brian wanted a few pictures of just them...and Talon and Kylie of course!


A shot of the group.


And then I took some pictures for my good friend and fellow Venture Bros. aficianado, Kary, with her dogs Scout and Dodger.


I love this shot because you can just barely see Scout's eyes peeking above Kary's hands while she feeds them hot dogs..
Sweet, delicious hot dogs...

Scout hams it up for the camera.


I love shots like this where things did not go as planned...Scout jumps out of the frame while Dodger looks on in what appears to be amazement.
I dare you to click on this picture below and not laugh.

Comments

Popular Posts