Skylar and Doug Part 2

Here is the aforementioned Part 2...this is Skylar and Doug's custom guest book that my husband and I made as a wedding gift. Honestly, the costume change wasn't even fully planned ahead of time, the shoot just kind of went in that direction; although I don't really expect any different from my family! The pictures were taken the same day as the others, and we decided that we could comic-book them up and make a pretty sweet guestbook! You can see in the pictures where we left spaces, (including an extra page in the back) where the guests can sign or fill in the captions. I give credit to my husband, Jake Hoag, for helping me out with the comic-book look and setting up the templates for the pages.











And I wanted to include these photos as well...when I was at my sister's house for her bridal shower this weekend, I got a sneak peek of the lovely boquets my mom is making for the wedding. They look beautiful! I can't wait until the wedding!



Comments

Popular Posts