Felix's Sweet Sixteen Photo Shoot

One of the things my daughter told me she wanted as a birthday present this year was a photo shoot. Of course I would have done it anyway, but it was the perfect excuse to finally do that portrait session she's been waiting for!

And I finally got to photograph someone in this corner...I've been wanting to do that since we moved in! I don't know what it is about that spot...something about the old wallpaper and the glass panes combine to create such an intimate little space...


                                              Who doesn't love beautiful soft window light?




                                     And of course portraits and windows go hand in hand!






                   Felix wanted to pose with her records, some of her most treasured possessions.              







 And of course the session wouldn't be complete without  her guitar as well. While I photographed her she  played David Bowie's Space Oddity for me.




                                                             Happy Birthday Felix!

Comments

Popular Posts