Tristin and Loren's Gray Goose Farm Wedding--Part 3

I met Tristin and Loren less than a month before their wedding so it was quite a chance meeting that led to me photographing their big day. But I can't imagine not kicking off my 2014 wedding season without these guys! Their beautiful and laid-back family-farm event was the perfect jump back in to wedding season after the long cold winter. The day was perfect and I had so much fun being able to work in such a delightful location. There were even two goats born during the reception! But don't take my word for how awesome this wedding was...just look at the pictures!
Second Shooter: Felix Serafini

















 




                    It was wonderful to see Tristin take a moment to visit her horses during the recption.
    








It was the first time that I had seen a groom perform at his own reception! Loren is the guitarist and one of the singers in the band Würd.
You can give them a listen at wurdmusic.com.
 




                                                          Both feet off the ground!














What a fantastic time I had that evening listening to live music and photographing such a happy event under the light of the crescent moon. Thanks for letting me take part in your day, Tristin and Loren!


Comments

Popular Posts