Cory + Riley

Cory and Riley were married in October at Saint Malachy's Church in Sherburne. Riley looked absolutely stunning in her intricately lacy dress and you could tell Cory was floored when he saw her! A beautiful ceremony was followed by a lovely reception at the exquisite White Eagle Banquet & Conference Center. We had a radiant fall day as our scenery and we enjoyed exploring the grounds around the White Eagle for photos. After we had our fill of covered bridges, ponds, and gorgeous autumn leaves, we joined the guests in the conference center for a marvelous dinner. With the sun streaming through the windows, the afternoon only got better with the reception events and dancing. Thank you for letting me be a part of your day, Cory and Riley!


I had a little bit of time to myself before the bride and groom arrived, so I spent some time wandering around the grounds for detail shots. What a lovely church!














Beautiful Riley!





The kids were all so cute and kept me entertained throughout the day!




















Cory caught some rice directly in the face here!





























































Riley's little girl REALLY liked Gangman Style! She's quite the dancer!



Oh hi! How are you?






I was so happy we got to take more pictures after the reception. There was a lot of area we didn't get to explore the first time around!
















VideographyReel Deal Productions
DJ:  J&J Entertainment
Venue: Ceremony-Saint Malachy's Church
Reception-White Eagle Banquet & Conference Center


Comments

  1. Very nice photography work! :) I would hire you if I needed a photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photography! I would hire you if I needed a photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts