A Couple of Dinosaurs, An Axe, and A Merry-Go-Round: Felix's Prom Photos

Last year, Felix and I wanted to do something different for her prom pictures. We enjoyed a stroll down the riverbank and took some photos under the bridge as well. Of course, we had to top that this year, so we borrowed my friend Josette's house for something even funkier this time around! Josette is an artist, and I knew that I wouldn't have a problem finding some fun "props" for our shoot.
















The Tastee Treat was our next stop; I've been wanting to take pictures with this little carousel for a long time!





And I've been eyeballing this wall as a background for awhile!


The day of the prom arrived, and we took some more pictures with the masquerade mask Felix painted herself, and her corsage from Sidney Flowers & Gifts.














Comments

Popular Posts