Brian + Kari

Brian and Kari were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were married at the Cutler Botanic Garden in early September on an amazingly sunny day! Not to go off on a tangent here, but I'm normally not too excited to be working in strong sunshine; however, there was plenty of shade at Cutler Gardens, and the sun really made all those flowers pop with color! Their ceremony was beautiful; I saw more than a few tears being shed! And I have to mention, their families were incredibly easy to work with. I'd have to say some of the easiest large group shots ever! As I was going through and editing, I couldn't believe how many shots I had where every person was smiling, looking at the camera, and most importantly, not blinking! Great job everyone! For how easy-going and happy everybody was, so much work was put into the wedding; Kari did all of the flowers herself, including the centerpieces at the DoubleTree for the reception. Brian's mother made the lovely cake. The bridesmaids all picked out their own dresses, which worked out really well. I love all the different shades of purple! Cutler Gardens was an amazing place to work; there were so many beautiful spots for photos and Kari and Brian looked perfect in all of them! I couldn't help but smile myself as I was editing their pictures and seeing how they smiled at each other! The evening continued at the Doubletree for the reception, and let me tell you, these folks know how to dance! It was fun working with you, Brian and Kari! Congratulations!






I laughed out loud while I was working on the flower girl/ring bearer shots. One's getting away! So cute.









































































Kari's engagement ring was her grandmother's. How pretty!
























 







 Venue: Cutler Botanic Garden for cermony
 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Binghamton (The staff at the DoubleTree were absolutely wonderful and helped me out with anything that I needed!)
Bride's Dress: David's Bridal
Tuxedos: Men's Wearhouse
Wedding Rings: Van Cott Jewelers
DJ: Live Event Entertainment, LLC



Comments

Popular Posts