Fun With Uncleshake

One of my favorite photographic pursuits is music photography; both live performances and musician portraiture. Musicians tend to be fun and quirky to work with and I have a fun time trying to capture the personality of not just one person, but a whole band. Uncleshake is hard to define musically; I've heard them described as Eclectic Acoustic, Rag Rock, and (my new favorite) Mountain Grunge. Give a listen at Uncleshake.com and try to categorize them yourself; I dare you! The lyrics penned by Uncle Shake himself are brilliant and cerebral, often telling a strange and improbable tale, or sometimes serving as a tounge-in-cheek account of everything from robots serving people, to being right about all things, all the time. I had the pleasure of snapping some photos on a beautiful sunny day for Uncleshake to use for promotional purposes. Enjoy!









 




Comments

Popular Posts