Krystal + Nathan

These two weren't up next in my blog rotation, but seeing as they just celebrated their 5 year anniversary yesterday, I decided to bump them up! I was touched that they asked me to do their portraits for their anniversary this Summer, and we had a great time wandering around the sculptures at the Stone Quarry Art Park in Cazenovia. After the art park we went to the lake for a few shots, followed by the Blue Canoe Grill, which was where they had their first date. The Blue Canoe wasn't open, but the owner had given us permission to take a few photos outside. Krystal had wanted to do some photos with her veil, but had forgotten it. Since it was on my way home, we stopped there to get some photos before the sun went down. I'm glad we did, because I got some super cute photos of their Scottish Highland Cow watching them have their pictures taken! Congratulations, Nathan and Krystal! I'm glad we got to work together again! 



































































Comments

Popular Posts