Nick + Delaney: Cooperstown Elopement at Origins Cafe

Nick and Delaney were married in an intimate ceremony officiated by a dear friend, with a small circle of friends and family as witnesses. They met through mutual friends, and love to spend time taking long walks with their dog, Piper. They were supposed to be married in August of 2020 but had to postpone, and I'm glad I was available for their day! 

They were very into candid shots, so I was in heaven walking around the beautiful venue taking relaxed photos of the guests and details. I was very impressed by their venue, the Origins Cafe in Cooperstown. (I went a little nuts taking pictures of the environment and food, as you'll see below!) First of all, I love greenhouses, and the combination of greenhouse/restaurant appealed to me on every level! Secondly, the light was absolutely gorgeous, filtered through the greenhouse and plants. And third, the food was AMAZING! I definitely plan on going back this year in my free time!

I had so much fun celebrating your day with you, Delaney and Nick! Congratulations! 

























Delaney's mother made the bouquet and boutonniere for the big day. 


































































Venue: Origins Cafe, Cooperstown, NY
Catering, and Cupcakes: Origins Cafe
Sunflower Cookies: Casey Bakes
Wedding Rings: Brilliant Earth
The boutonniere and bouquet were made my Delaney's mother. 

































Comments

Popular Posts